Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Aug 8, 2010

how much i changed

Just gonna stand there
And watch me burn
But that's alright
Because I like
The way it hurts
Just gonna stand there
And hear me cry
But that's alright
Because I love
The way you lie
I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie

 through nam-myoho-renge-kyo, i've changed alot.
i became stronger, found courage, found strength, became less hot-tempered, became more understanding, appreciate things more...
after these 2 years, i've learned a lot... i found that my life is awesome. i'm not gonna give up...i'm gonna fight all the way until i win... and i am sure i will win.

i appreciate all those who are together with me.
i thank you for sticking around with me all the time, it let me realize who is my true friend which i can depend on no matter what happen.
"a friend in need is a friend indeed"
thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment