Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Jan 10, 2010

Blast~!

yesterday, i went to gurney's ko fu loft to eat lunch with dad.
dinner, my family and i (including my aunt and cousins) went to azuma... had a BIG meal!
lol... went shopping after that...

today, i went swimming... need the exercise... i'm getting fat! geez.... i wanted to write a better post.... but, i'm lazy now... maybe i'll update it later.... i wanted the my blog post to be long again...

oh well... i'll post some pictures here 1st.. then, i'll update it later...~~~ whee~! *Leaves spaces*


OHHH OHH OHH OHH!!!! AND I MADE MY VERY OWN BEDROOM SLIPPERS~*points at pic below*


Kalor, my b'day present frm bro

for handphone... i use it so that my hp can be my webcam and i dun have to alwayz hold it

AZUMA







Slipers~

0 comments:

Post a Comment