Pages

Subscribe Twitter

May 28, 2010

the guy i like...maybe

when i was in primary 12 years old, i met D and Y. we slowly became friends. that time i like D a lot. later then, at the end of that year he asked me. and i agreed. but, during a gathering we attended the next year, he did not even come to talk to me. it was a let down, but our relationship carries on. soon, i got my first hand-phone. and we finally get to talk. before that i used to call him during late night to talk. but my mum and dad got a little suspicious and i didn't want them to know as they think having a relationship is a commitment. so i had no choice but to break his heart.

then, i met this guy W through the msn. he was nice and sweet. i really liked him. but in the end he choose another girl. well, all i have to do is sobbed through the night and bless them for their happiness. 

i was heart broken then, so another guy J came to me. not good with words but nice. when he asked, i agreed as i thought it was the medicine for my broken heart. a few weeks later, i broke his heart.

i break 2 heart already, and i felt terrible. i thought of not wanting any relationships at all. by then it was my PMR year. so, i decided that "okay, i will stop having relationships with guys first and concentrate." i even stop using my hand-phone. yet, there are many guys still coming around and get rejected by me.

so when i am in form 4, a friend K told me that this Y i mentioned earlier likes me. i thought to myself that he was just another guy passing by. then, i stop talking to him, treated him badly and yet he still want to talk to me. he wasn't good with english so sometimes i do not understand him. so, i got mad. i felt sorry though for scolding him and treat him badly. but i did explained to him that i do not want to break his heart, i just want to concentrate in my studies for SPM but we can still be friends. things go well and he understood me.
during one night in tuition, he gave me a little present for valentines day. i was so touched. i never knew he like me that much. it was sweet of him. then, i started liking him a little. but i did not go against my vow to myself to concentrate in my SPM. so we chatted and all.

after SPM i get diagnose with leukemia, i lost my hair, i dun know he still likes me or not. well, that's what they say when you loose someone, you finally realize that you actually care about them.

hmmm... i know you wanna know who... i'll give you a hint. he is the only person gave me valentine gift and i returned his gift this year. and he doesn't speak good english, pertty short tempered hmm... what else? likes to joke!

good luck trying to guess...
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment